SUMMERHEAT IV at the Humanities building is burning around the corner. Welcome to an exciting FIDE tournament. With international flavor!
Come and join us have fun, play, break and make som friends, elo points, chess analysis. Tournament director mr Kent Munyua and chief arbiter is CM Engman followed by Lars-Göran Carlsson. Players presented with pictures and info below! 16 player’s right now signed up for our FIDE-Tournament.
1. CM Rickard Engman 2189 2247 ASSU Sweden (The Champion from Summerheat III is the defending nr 1).
2. Helge Magnussen 2054 2087 SK Rockaden Umeå Germany (Helge has a high level expertise and might win SUMMERHEAT IV).
3. Mikael Mattsson 2034 2092 Schack 64 Sweden (We are happy that Mikael is back to play our tournament).
4. Lars-Göran Carlsson 2002 1949 Schack 64 Sweden (Mr L-G in his best peformances can beat anyone!)
5. Bengt Sjöström 1921 1800 Lövångers SK Sweden (Bengt, is playing at a very high level at his age, impressive).
6. Ingemar Wincent 1863 1862 Rockaden Umeå Sweden (Ingemar is touring open tournaments and Swedish Granbd prix a lot, great!).
7. Mats Liljenberg 1819 1736 SS Luleå Sweden (Welcome to Mats, playing for the first time at ASSU venue)
8. Mikael Forsberg 1793 1702 Rockaden Umeå Sweden (Mr Forsberg is a guest coming back to us, can win any game, great performance last time).
9. Dr Michal Piwowar 1690 ASSU Polen Sweden (Our newest member, Dr Piowar is getting better and better at the table!, watch out!).
10. Isak Ersholt 1719 1670 ASSU Sweden (Mr Hayes, a serious player, with high performance when in form)!
11. Kasper Hörnkvist 1537 1442 ASSU Sweden (Kasper is getting stronger and dangerous at the board!)
12. Jimmy Norqvist 1649 1438 ASSU Sweden (Jimmy can make big upsets on the board when in the mood!)
13. Mahmood Faraz 1500 ASSU Iran (Mahmood took his first ELO-norm last time, will be interessting to watch out!)
14. Lars Olov Norqvist 1422 ASSU Sweden (The gentleman, LOA at his bets times, can outplay anyone!).
15. Markus Kvist 1390 ASSU Sweden (Markus also took his first ELO-norm, has a high level of analysis capacity at the board!).
16. Julian Guerra Alamos Junior 1300 SK Rockaden Umeå Sweden (Julian is a junior player that will break through soon, will it be now?)